23 Feb 2014

Everest Base Camp fundraiser video by SeeYourImpact

“It's easier to take than to give. It's nobler to give than to take. The thrill of taking lasts a day. The thrill of giving lasts a lifetime.” ― Joan Marques

After our successful trek to Mt Everest Base Camp at an altitude of almost 17,600 feet above sea level, SeeYourImpact contacted me to find out details about the fundraising experience.I had no idea whatsoever why and what they needed to talk to me and what was it for? It was a beautiful experience sharing the journey with them and the reasons why I chose education of underprivildeged rural children in India as my cause. This is what came out of my conversation and am sharing it here. I can only feel grateful for the journey and the opportunity. Thank You SeeYourImpact.
http://vimeo.com/43952919

No comments:

Post a Comment